Super Moist Pumpkin Bread
I adapted it a little and I'll post the adaptation here. I left out the nuts and coconut flakes because I didn't think Barrett would eat them. I also added more spice to hide the taste of the flour and reduced the sugar because I use it as more of a meal than a dessert.
- 3 1/2 cups flour (I used buckwheat, Bob's all purpose, rice, and potato flours)
- 3 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 1/2cups packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp Jamaican all-spice
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, stir together dry ingredients. Add the wet ingredients, and mix until all of the flour is absorbed. Spoon batter into cupcake tins (or two greased loaf pans)
- Bake 20 minutes for muffins or 1 hour and 15 minutes for loaves.